Elementor #820 Forums Data-Driven Community Welcome & Introduce Yourself! Reply To: Welcome & Introduce Yourself!

• astrid.martini@web.de

September 21, 2020 at 4:02 pm

Hello to us all!

– Name: I am Astrid Martini

– Business Name: my business has the same name: Astrid Martini

– Website / funnel URL so we can share advice and feedback http://www.astridmartini.com : it is about storytelling, storyglory, i-story; (in German…)

– When you first started your business: in 2019 the idea grew

– What funnel you are launching & how it’s going: That’s next, I´ve set up the thrive stack (thrive apprentice, thrive cart, memberpress), and yes, it works, fully automated (yes! from you video!!!), I´ve set up a course storyglory, and now I am a little exhausted and at the same time eager on what is the next concrete step. Before I used to teach students marketing at the university, and now I want to be an online hero as well 🙂

– Anything we can do as a community to help and support you! I like to be part of the group, doing things together, and I feel this is the next step, cool, that you offer a class right now! So I want to get that course going, and I am really open what life will bring! I am curious! Thank you so much! The homepage changed my life already …