Elementor #820 Forums Data-Driven Community Welcome & Introduce Yourself! Reply To: Welcome & Introduce Yourself!

• Kathy Rustell

September 24, 2020 at 5:28 pm

Hi Everyone

Name My name is Kathy and I live in the UK, I have a website design and SEO business and work with clients all over the world, thank goodness for the internet.

– Business Name – Build Your Business Online

– Website / funnel URL so we can share advice and feedback funnel not live yet https://www.buildyourbusinessonlinewithkathy.com/

– When you first started your business Web design & SEO about 14 years ago the above is a new product

– What funnel you are launching & how it’s going – The tripwire funnel – The Website Planning funnel

Having dealt with literally hundreds of clients the part they all have trouble with is planning and pulling everything together to get ready to build their website.

This is my first funnel and I am promoting my Lead Magnet – The Website Planning Workbook which then sends them through to 3 Day The Website Planning Course to go alongside it and really helps them.

My order bump is The Digital Marketing Handbook 26 A – Z cheatsheets

My upsell is My Website Toolkit Bootcamp

My funnel is not live yet but nearly there.

My stronger points are WordPress development & design & on-page SEO.

I offer two types of services

Done for you where I build the whole website for clients, I have done this part for 14 years

or

Learn how to – where I give you the tools and know-how to build their own. I have been teaching my workshops for 2.5 years

– Anything we can do as a community to help and support you! – My weak points are marketing myself and products. I once did 1 Facebook ad and got thrown in FB jail apart from that I have never done any advertising just work through recommendations which is great but I would like a more passive income.

Just enjoying learning about funnels and good to be part of such a friendly group