Elementor #820 Forums Data-Driven Community Questions about course and membership idea Reply To: Questions about course and membership idea

• Ramona

September 28, 2020 at 8:49 pm

John, thank you for the video!

Here are some updates and clarifications:

I am not selling anything currently :). Hoping to, very soon, though. I just set up the Woocommerce shop, following the Blog Shop course, but it’s not really functional at the moment.

I guess I am not understanding exactly what each of these platform does: Woocommerce, Thrivecart, Lifter LMS…. Why would I need to integrate Woocommerce with, say, Lifter LMS, and so on?…

Basically, here is what I would want to do: sell individual products and have a membership. No courses for this website. (I will be creating courses for my other website on parenting, just not yet) So for this purpose, I am not sure which platforms I would need. Because I don’t know what they do…

And where would I keep all the files that I am selling through…. whatever platform (which is that?) – on my website, somewhere else?…

If my questions are confusing, I apologize. It’s because I’m confused and I’m not even sure how to ask . I am at the stage where I don’t even know what I don’t know….

Yes, I was referring to the Simple Funnel Academy course when I mentioned the sidebar thing :). It’s no deal-breaker, just something nice to have, I guess. It would be similar to Teachable.