Elementor #820 Forums Data-Driven Community Welcome & Introduce Yourself! Reply To: Welcome & Introduce Yourself!

• A Hoornik

September 30, 2020 at 1:00 am

Hi all,

I started a bit later and just saw this thread. So far I am enjoying this training.

– Name : Annelies van Kooten Hoornik
    – Business Name : Angelo / Engelencursus
    – Website / funnel URL so we can share advice and feedback: https://www.engelencursus.nl/
    – When you first started your business I started in 2002, it has always been a center where people came for self help and creative courses and now because of corona I closed the doors of the classroom in June and am transferring everything to online courses.
    – What funnel you are launching & how it’s going : I am working on a funnel for a meditation course, not done yet but working on it
    – Anything we can do as a community to help and support you! : I am totally new to marketing and sales and may ask questions that seem obvious, so, a little patience would be great and I love constructive feedback.

I hope to learn a lot from this course and so far I have already, the research was great and an eyeopener for me. Looking forward to funnel lessons.